The Mathematikers project was launched in January 2018 and is still being implemented. The project aims at developing intelligent bots that will assist students and teachers from all around the globe in a way that no human being can do. The mkBot is the prototype bot who is currently serving the platform. He is increasing in knowledge and intelligence everyday thanks to users' guidance, and once he will be fully independent and implemented he will help for the development of new bots that will serve other platforms.
If you wish to get involved in the development of future platforms and future bots, you can contact the head of project through the contact form or directly through one of his email addresses below. As you contact us, please keep the following in mind:
- Informations: In your email we would like to see your full name, country, age, coding skills, the type of projects you have already worked on and what motivates you (why you are interested in joining the project)
- Country: All the countries are accepted.
- Language: As all the countries are accepted, language isn't really much of an issue. You just need a decent level in written english. In fact, if you are able to write an email with all of the informations above without using a translation tool then the language should not be a problem.
- Age: The younger you are, the better it is.
- Coding Skills: At least one of the following skills set is required:
- PHP and SQL as additional skills will be appreciated, but are not required
- Mastery of Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop or any other design tool will also be appreciated
- Previous Projects: That one is just for us to be sure that you have some practical knowledge about some of the technologies above. We do not require much informations about them. It is even optional
- Motivation: This is NOT a job offer. Consider it more as volunteering, even though you might be rewarded for your contributions.
- Your task as a member of the development team: As I said above, we are not employing for the moment. Therefore we will not require your full-time involvement in the project:
If you are still interested in joining the developers' team, click here
- Once you are accepted as a member of the project, your profile is added to this page
- From time to time you will be contacted for some tasks
- If you accept the task you will work in collaboration with other members until the task is complete
Thank you for the time you’ve put aside to read.
About the developers
Name: Nkouete Nze John Aquilas
Contribution: Design and development of the mathematikers platform - Development of intelligent learning algorithms - Administration of mathematikers.com
Phone Contacts: +237 653120162 - +237 697547228
Email Contacts: firstname.lastname@example.org - email@example.com
This document was last updated on July 2018